Candle Magick Certification Course
Full program : 1500.00 USD
June-July 2022 Enrollment Scholarship -$200.00
INVESTMENT: | Investment of $1300.00USD | Special Finance Plan : 4 part $338 USD 1 payment per month for 4 months | 5 part $273.00 1 payment per month for 5 months | This Plan is Approved: Payment Must Be Made On Time! You May Pay out early at any time and save on fees. |
| Enrollment Incanatations.co/ Incanatations.club debit Authority
________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Incanatations.co/ Incanatations.club| | By enrolling in this program you are authorizing Incanatations.co/ Incanatations.club/ Karina Del Pezo to debit your card on file a single or monthly charge collection of (depending on clients(you) choice:
Investment of $1300.00USD | Special Finance Plan : 4 part $338 USD 1 payment per month for 4 months | 5 part $273.00 1 payment per month for 5 months .
Payment from the credit card you provided on file through Thinkific/Paypal.
All sales are final. Incantations.co/ Incantations.club will not refund any purchase.
1. This Agreement is between you and Karina Del Pezo and relates to your participation in our program known as “Candle Magick
2. As a member of Candle Magick you understand that all information and techniques, skills and concepts that are shared by speakers and trainers and all on-line video and audio recordings, all audio and video trainings, manuals, information, checklists, documents, websites and other materials are the property of Incantations.club/ Karina Del Pezo and are education only. They are not to be relied on as any type of professional or other advice.
3. Incantations.club / Karina Del Pezo Programs and the associated Materials may only be used for educational purposes and only for non-commercial use.
4. During the sessions, you may be included in the sharing of confidential information. Please choose to respect the participant/speaker and refrain from discussing this outside the sessions.
5. It is assumed that this application is completed with the understanding that what is taught within “Candle Magick” remains the copyright of Incantations.co/ Incantations.club and will not be replicated, modified, licensed, published, transmitted, distributed, uploaded, broadcast, sold or otherwise transferred without our consent.
6. Incantations.club/ Incantations.co programs are a full program commitment. There are no cancellations or refunds during this time. If you use in house finance and should your credit card expire, you will be required to supply new details that will take you up to the end of the agreed payment period. We reserve the right to suspend your access until your payments are up to date.
7. You agree & understand that any late payments past 7 days will have an additional 5% added to the invoice, and every 7 days thereafter, additional late fees of 5% will be added to the invoice until the invoice is paid in full. You, the client, understands & agrees that a failure to make a payment 30 days from the first missed payment shall constitute as a material breach of this agreement, pursuant to which the full amount of the flat fee shall become due & owed. You understand that legal proceedings can be commenced against you to recover the full agreed upon fee. The client understands & agrees that if legal proceedings are necessary to recover the amounts owed in this agreement, Karina Del Pezo shall be entitled to reasonable costs, expenses, and attorney fees incurred for the successful prosecution of said fees.
In the unlikely event that the coach/consultant, Karina Del Pezo, incurs return fees or other charges as a direct result of the client’s failure to pay invoice on time or provide a valid form of payment, those fees shall become the responsibility of the client and will be added to the invoice.
8. Waiver of Right to Sue. You acknowledge your agreement that you may not bring a lawsuit or claim of any kind against Incantations.club/ Incantations.co / Karina Del Pezo and its agents, servants, employees, contractors, officers, managers, representatives, successors, assigns, subsidiaries and/or affiliates. If you should bring such a lawsuit or claim in violation of this Agreement, you agree that you shall be liable to any defending party for any and all reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses that may be incurred in defending against such claims.
9. The clients of Karina Del Pezo Incantations.club/ Incantations.co Programs understand that they will conduct themselves professionally and ethically throughout the program. Everyone is required to come in a good way. If conduct is deemed unacceptable and not corrected after notice, Karina Del Pezo Incantations.club/ Incantations.co reserves the right to cancel your enrollment.
11. There are four rules that I ask you follow in order to gain maximum results:
1. SHOW UP – Do the work!
2. Come in a good way, with respect & reverence for the work.
3. Share your wins in our Facebook group!
4. Do not message Karina Del Pezo for coaching questions. Questions are to be answered collectively within our Facebook page & intuitive group coaching calls.
10. By becoming a client of the Incnatations.club/ Incantations.co, you agree to the above points of the Agreement. Should you have any questions, please contact us via email: Karina@Incantations.co
11. You understand that any education shared about plant/earth medicines is for educational purposes only & has no intention to support the acquisition of any illegal substances or practices.
14.CONFIDENTIAL & NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
IN CONSIDERATION OF and as a condition of the COMPANY,Incantations.club/ Incantations.co, disclosing the Confidential Information to the RECIPIENT, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, both parties agree that the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be as follows:
1. „Confidential information” refers to all data and information relating to the COMPANY’s business, trainings, computer software, expertise, knowledge, enterprises, including proprietary information, and professional practices or other personal & professional information which the RECIPIENT has access to. This includes, but is not limited to: Work Product, Business Operations, Marketing and Development Operations, Shamanic Practices, Folk medicine knowledge, other Customer Information as well as all information on Brand Partners. Confidential information also extends to include any information that has been disclosed to the COMPANY by a third party and governed by a non-disclosure agreement. Notwithstanding with the above, the following will not be regarded to as Confidential information:
A. Information that is common knowledge in the business or industry of the COMPANY;
B. Information or knowledge that the RECIPIENT lawfully possessed prior to the disclosure of the information to the RECIPIENT by the COMPANY;
2. “Work Product” refers to any products, ideas, or information resulting from or related to present or future work projects or volunteer duties performed by the RECIPIENT for the COMPANY or COMPANY’s clients.
3. “Computer Software” refers to computer programs that are developed for, resulting from, or
related to, work or projects that have been or will be performed for the COMPANY or for the COMPANY’s clients. Such computer programs include programs of any type that are in any stage of actual or anticipated research, development, or production. These may include, but are not limited to: programs, program modules, routines and subroutines, algorithms, design concepts or specifications, source code, object code, program patches and system designs;
4. “Business Operations” refers to internal financial, employment, and personnel records, clients and vendor names, information, agreements, and services, business literature and operating manuals, and methods or means in which the COMPANY conducts its business.
5. “Marketing and Development Operations” refers to marketing and development plans, pricing strategies and billing policies, quoting methods, techniques and methods for obtaining business, processes and procedures used to obtain forecasts and forecast assumptions and volumes, and future plans and potential strategies put forth by the COMPANY which have been or are being speculated or discussed;
6. “Customer Information” refers to any information relating to the identification of customers and their representatives, data provided by customers and relations, contracts and their contents, customer services, quality and specifications of products and services purchased, leased, licensed or received by clients of the COMPANY; and
7. “Brand Partners” refers to the following brand partners:
• Incantations.co Incantations.club Karina Del Pezo
The RECIPIENT recognises the need to keep all Confidential Information absolutely confidential, and prevent its release to the public, as a material term of this Agreement. The RECIPIENT agrees not to disclose, report for any purpose, any of the Confidential Information disclosed to the RECIPIENT by the COMPANY as a result of the RECIPIENT’s communications between the parties, or which the RECIPIENT has otherwise obtained or accessed.
The RECIPIENT agrees that the Confidential Information is to be considered proprietary to the COMPANY. Further, the RECIPIENT agrees to use the material only for the Permitted Application and not for any other purpose, including any actions that could be detrimental to the COMPANY or the subsidiaries, affiliates, or partners thereof.
The RECIPIENT agrees not to remove the Confidential Information from its place of business, and to conceal the Confidential Information in a location separate from other records and documents. In addition, the RECIPIENT agrees not to reproduce the information or store it on a computer or device that is accessible to persons to whom disclosure may not be made, as
described in this Agreement.
✓ Candle Magick, Yes. I have read and agree to the terms of the above Agreement.
BY ENROLLING IN THIS PROGRAM AND SUBMITTING A PAYMENT YOU, THE CLIENT, THE BUYER AGREE TO THIS CONTACT.
Name:....Karina G. Del Pezo..................................................... Signature: ................................................................Date:..............